I’m Pema. I write code - sometimes. I’m particularly interested in graphics, virtual reality, programming language development, functional programming and pure mathematics. I’m currently working at Unity, on the light transport team. Check out my stuff, if you want, and feel free to reach out on any socials.
Currently working on
- This website.
- A path tracer, rust-path-tracer.
- rust-path-tracer, a GPU accelerated path tracer written entirely in Rust.
- Raytracer, an older but fairly fleshed out CPU-based path tracer.
- LotusNES, an NES emulator written in C#. It runs Battletoads!
- Bonk, my functional ML-like toy language.
- Shader Knowledge, where I share VRChat specific shader trickery.
- glsl2hlsl, a tool for converting ShaderToy shaders to working Unity shaders.
- Shaderception, a shader compiler and runtime that runs entirely within VRChat.
- A bunch of small stuff on ShaderToy
- An ISPC backend for the Futhark language